Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Book of Mormon is Awesome!

From June 9 

We got the transfer calls last night and Elder Rosales (I nicknamed him Bro-Sales) and I get to stay companions in Mountain Home :) A brand new missionary, who is Spanish speaking, and two new sisters will join our District.
     Kari's Baptism went amazing! See picture below. I was blessed to baptized and confirm her as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This Saturday the 14th our bishop will baptize and confirm Sara Potter.  Just like Kari, I have seen the Light of Christ grow immensely inside of her. Both of them are so happy all of the time now! They both have personal struggles of which they can now handle easier. The blessing we receive from trying our best to follow Jesus Christ and the blessings we get from Living the Gospel are exponential. I love it with all of my heart!
    We started teaching a new family this week. Juan and Billie Gentry, they are a young couple who have SIX children ranging from 2 months old to 8 years old. The kids are at their grandma's for another couple of weeks.
    We've been having some awesome Book or Mormon reading clubs and I LOVE it. The Book of Mormon brings an amazing spirit. It truly contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel. I promise to every person that reads the Book of Mormon with faith, they will realize the truthfulness of that record, the truth that God loves all of His children, that Jesus is The Christ and that God has restored His gospel to the face of the earth.


-Elder Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment