Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last day in Minnesota

Today is my last day in Minnesota! I have been set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been truly blessed to have the means and opportunity to give all of my time to the Lord for two whole years! I have also been blessed to be born into such a loving and supportive family. They mean everything to me! Thank you to all who have had an influence in my life and to all who have been supportive in my preparations to serve :)
I have a firm knowledge of the truth of this gospel I am a part of and I know that it blesses my life everyday. The Book of Mormon is a True testament of Jesus Christ and along with the Bible it provides us with all the answers that we need in life! I urge everyone to read this incredible book and pray about it. Ask our Heavenly Father if it is true. I can't wait to share this message with the people of Idaho and I wish all of you good luck in the next two years.
Love- Ethan Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment